Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our WHOOOOOLE universe was in a HOTDENSESTATE...

... then nearly fourteen billion years ago, expansion started!.. WAIT.
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began t'drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
WE BUILT A WALL!
WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!
Math. science, history,
Unraveling the mysteries
That all started with the Big Bang
BANG!

Hehe, funny show :3
I am, OF COURSE, talkin' about The Big Bang Theory. ZE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD.
It's like an intelligent comedy, which AS it turns out if extremely difficult to come by, featuring two nerdy physicists an' their hot female neighbour. LOL. FUNNY SHOW.

Sheldon: "Don't be ridiculous, you love trains."

Sheldon: "Don't you worry about the residual radium from the luminous dials!?
Raj: I didn't, UNTIL NOW!"
Sheldon: "And DAMN, I forgot my Geiger counter!!"
Raj: *snaps*
Sheldon: "I'm just kidding! God, you'd think I'd leave it behind!?"
When the entire nerd herd is assembled, it's like a laff riot HAHAHAHAA <3

Leonard: "What's the secret?"
Sheldon (after taking a handful of Valium): "Mom smokes in the car. Jesus is okay with it but WE CAN'T TELL DAD!!!!"
*hums theme to self*
Soooo, my birthday was on Tuesday :3 And I got the FIRST THREE SEASONS OF THE BIG BANG THEORY, which I have been watching nonstop. I also got THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF CHAPTERS CARDS <3<3<3 WHICH ALSO MEANS I'VE GOT BOOKS.
LOTSA BOOKS, BLOGGERS AN' BLOGGETTES :'3
Any suggestions, for those of youses who actually read mah ramblings? :3
Latah gatahs,
-Katharine the perfectly cute

1 comment:

  1. Kate, stop assuming everyone's a blog-creeper just because you can. They just want to push your buttons and see how you react. (Er, not literally of course. That would be kinda awkward.) An' yur creeper could easily be one of some twenty followers who aren't posting here anymo' 'cause they're mad with you, so don't jump to conclusion.

    Next up, I predict it'll be blog-creepah. Besides, technically I am anonymous.

    Live it. Loathe it. Bail it.

    Spirrow, (See, well-educated Amereekans do post commas. Didn't mean it was me.)

    ReplyDelete