Friday, November 12, 2010

HOH OHO, FALALALALA, AH HO HO HO c;

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Yes, mah beloved bloggers an' bloggettes, it's the holli-day season once more <3
BUT BUT BUT -- what comes approximately ONE MONTH BEFORE CHRISTMAS??
...
...
My birthday. ADUH :3 November twenty third, ya animals =D =D
So, my mom asked me what I wanted... and I made a really not good realization.
I DON'T NEED ANYTHIN'. So I told her I wanted books.
She sighed and stamped her feet and rolled 'er eyes. "Just ask for something frivolous for once, Katharine!"
FRIVOLITIES. What am I s'posed to do with makeup or thousand thread count sheets or new nail polish? I can buy black eyeliner and mascara fro twenty bucks at Shoppers, and it works the same as the expensive shiznit from MontrĂ©al. And new sheets and blue nail polish. WHEN DO I HAVE TIME TO PAINT MY FRIGGIN' NAILS?
Uh, like never. Then I smudge 'em and bump 'em and get blue sticky stuff all over the place and my mom yells at me and it's jus' an awful scene :c
So ya. I generally avoid nail polish.
What else is considered a "frivolity"? Socks? Cus I always thought of those a stockin' stuffers, y'know what I mean? :o
Whatever, mom. When I'm a famous neurologist/editor/publisher/Rockette, we'll talk c;
Um. Just kiddin' 'bout the Rockette part (; I'm too short for that shizz.
Later gators :3 'TIL NEXT TIME<3,
- K a t h a r i n e ;D

PS- I hope mah luffly lil ANON POSTER down there is satisfied with the length of my post this week ;D
PPS- Oh, nevahmind. It's short all over again ;c

1 comment:

  1. I think Anonymous was just being a little bit too nice. And your followers will never be satified until you post "SATISFIED" in big, bold red letters at the bottow of yur next one.

    Important: I don't stalk, I follow. Positively with no ulterior motive in mind.

    'nother 'nonymous guy or gurl,

    ReplyDelete