Sunday, November 7, 2010

For The Win, baybay c;

Sooo, I'm currently readin' For The Win by Cory Doctorow, and lemme just say, it's AH-MAY-ZHING! However, the entire premise bothers meh a little.
I'm not exactly a Math Genius (that's why I'm a writer) and the concept of livin' in a world where math is all that matters is creepy, to say ze least :o
Imagine. Math is the only thing that can get you anywhere, because in a world of virtual games and virtual money and virtual jobs, math MAKES the world work. Math makes the games, calculates the money, is the reason for the jobs. If you're not good at math, well, you better be happy with a life of mediocre medicrosity >.O
But other than that, the book is deace, although I wish he gave his male characters more flavours besides sarcastic/snooty.
Movin' on... ---------->
Curiousity killed the cat!
Until next time (;
- Katharine FTW !

1 comment:

  1. I want more donuts>

    This blog is great albiet too short. And though I'd never admit it on her favorite forum, Katharine's quite cute. At least according to the time she once posted he pic as a temporary avvie.

    I'm outta here.

    ReplyDelete