Friday, November 19, 2010

Subwoofers, Criminal Minds, and Dog Pee. Whatalife.

I am at a loss of what to blog about. That be kinda weird for me, cus I'm pretty good at ramblin' once I get started. I guess it's gettin' started that I has dificulties with. Maybe.
So, I went for a walk today.
Nice walk was nice.
But THEN, my dawgs pulled outta mah hand and peed all over my neighbours lawn. An' my fat dawg peed on my skinny dawg's head, and I had to wrestle him into the bathtub to get him not smellin' of pee.
So I had to wash a dawg full of pee with TWO blisters on my left foot.
Ouchieeeeee.
SO. I'm sittin' here, tendin' my battle wounds, with a wet dawg on my lap and scratchin' my legs up, watching Criminal Minds.
MAN I LALALOVE CRIMINAL MINDS. I luff Reid :3 He makes me so happy <3
He's autistic, too.
Which got meh thinkin' (a dangerous pasttime, I know).
I Googled an Asperger's (Autism) test, to see if I had an symptoms, and HEY, I scored a 38, which is apparently a warning sign.
AH WELL C:
I have a Science Fair project that I had to do, and I'm doin' it on Non-Newtonian Fluids vs. Newtonian Fluids, which is all very awesome, because Non-Newtonian Fluids can dance if ya put 'em on top of a bass speaker playing a subwoofer on HIGH =D And I'm gonna fill up an inflatable pool with Corn starch and water mixture, and have  NON-NEWTONIAN FLUID POOL PARTAY ^_^
Kay. That be my day, in a nutshell.
Signin' off,
-katharine, from Canada, where deh moose are c;

1 comment:

  1. Wait uh minute. Chyou have autism. Or at least signs of it. Bah, o' course you DON'T. If you had Asperger's Syndrome, you WOULDN'T be rambling along with your crazy yet somehow relaxing tales of life.

    Live it. Love it. Enough of it. (Not really.)

    Spirrow of Inkdrop.

    ReplyDelete