Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eat deh Smarties.

Mmmmmm, dee-lishus <3
I had an extremely furious debate today -- which was better, Smarties or M&Ms?
Pershonally, I like myself some M&Ms. They have a yummy tanginess, er somethin', that is jus' incomparable to Smarties, no matter what fabulous blue kitty cats they have in their commercials c;

I've come to the conclusion that blogging is pointless. Who be I talkin' to, anyways? I can ramble an' ramble an' ramble some more, but it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. I mean, s'not like it's going to change anything. And it's DEF not doin' anythin' to help meet my goal of finishing Going Endside by June =P
Short post today. Bad day fo' me.
As a friend o' mine says,
Katharine owt,
<3

6 comments:

  1. I dunno which is better. Depends on my mood, I guess. Smarties are fun 'cus you can smoke them and act like a little kid trying to act bad. ;D Good luck with Going Endside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea what Smarties are. However I do like Donuts.

    Spirrow owt,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say this on inkpop and you refuse to answer me on IM or Email, but we would be blushingly pleased if you'd get back to Spirrow, Hawk and the Boomers.

    We LOVE you, Katharine! How many F*cking times do we have to say it? And we won't stop no matter how many girls hit on one guys or slap another. Jealousy aside, I love you.

    Return. This instant.

    The New Creepy Anon,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean Smarties like Canadian Smarties or Smarties like Canadian Rockets?

    -Confused Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember what kind of things I typed,
    My hands kept writing and my mind went white,
    So declaring my love for you,
    Where to begin?
    The hardest part of saying "I love you!"
    Is meaning it.

    Wow. That was the most honest thing I've ever
    written. FTW! BABEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I can't say dis nowhere else. Bite me. >:3

    --Dude at home who's hungry...

    ReplyDelete