Sunday, November 14, 2010

If it can go wrong...

K. So. We've all heard of Murphy's Law, right? Riiiiight.
...
...
...
ALRIGHT. For those of youses who are unawares, Murphy was a scientist. Bein' a scientist, he often failed at stuff because o n e l i t t l e t h i n g would go wrong, er somethin'. Soooo, his law states that "If something can go wrong, it will!"
I had a problem today. I was sittin' on the back of a chair. Now, according to Murphy's Law, I should have fallen backwards, cracked my head off the floor, suffered fatal brain damage, and either wound up a veggie-table or dead, depending on which you consider worse, per se :o
BUT... (and HERE'S THE KICKER)... I DIN'T.
I'm still alive :3
Or am I..?
*Twilight Zone theme plays in background*
HAHAHA jk, jk. I'm alive. Or so they tell me.
SO. What does that mean for poor ol' Murphy?
HE WAS WRONG. SOOOOO WRONG.
Fail scientist fails.

AHEM. Movin' on...
Someone asked me today where the word BRRRRRRRAP comes from. The answer? SHAKE, BY THE YING YANG TWINS, FEATURIN' PITBULL, DUDES AN' DOLLS c;
Gogogo. Watch it. Love it. Mock it. Then be brrrrrrappin', like me (;
OH, right. Anon's request >.><.<
SATISFIED, ANON?
Peace, buds an' betties. Have a noice week.
- katharine

1 comment:

  1. I believe the Weird "Anon" guy asked very specifically for "SATISFIED" in big red letters. Not however you wrote it. Sorry Ima stickler for details.

    The blog looks great. Weird commentators, crazy quotes and posts and a cocky attitude. This is starting to look more like a real gameshow. Great!

    Like it. Love it. Worship it.

    -Spirrow of inkpop.

    ReplyDelete