Sunday, October 3, 2010

FIRST POST. I FEEL SO COOL.

I mean, cooler than I am already ;D Which, by the way, is extremely hard to do.
So! Hola, person on my blog. My name's Katharine, spelled with a 'k' and an 'a'. I'm a writer and a constant reader, as well as being a competitive swimmer and actually possessing a life.
HAHA just kidding. If I had a life, I don't think I'd have the time to make a blog ;)
I like cybersinging, which usually involves me typing random lyrics while dancing in my pyjamas. Yes, I am that cool. Clearly too cool fo' you.
Hopefully, once I actually understand this whole "blogging" situation, I'll post info on my writing and thoughts on books I'm reading, along with crap that nobody cares about c:
So. Um. Yeah. Adios? :3?

5 comments:

  1. Yay!

    I was a competitive swimmer...but then my parent's finally heard me and realized my coach was a jerk:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous. You don't know who it is....MWAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHH!!!
    That's actually weirdly frightening... HAHAHA c;

    ReplyDelete